Chiropody is an emerging branch of medicine wherein all common ailments concerned with the feet , and lower limbs are treated. Our feet take our body weight and help us move about. Any sort of pain, infection, injury or deformity in the feet can limit our mobility. This in turn can affect our lifestyle to a great extent.
Chiropody not only treats an ongoing problem but also helps in maintaining good health of the feet. As a team of professional Chiropodists we believe in preventing surgery as a form of treatment for foot problems. Our Chiropodists are extensively trained in diagnosing, treating, and rehabilitating any patient with a foot or lower limb problem and providing non-surgical healing techniques.
Conditions we excel in treating are :
- Nail conditions: Curved, Thick Toe, Ingrown & Fungal
- Skin conditions: Cracked Heel, Dry Skin, Warts, Ulcers
- Treatment of Corn and Calluses
- Foot injuries
At Feel Good Physio & Fitness, our Chiropodist offers :
- Examination of nerves in feet
- Examination of blood supply to feet
- Examination of the joints of the feet
- Footwear Advice
- Explanation of importance of foot care
- Teaching daily self-assessment
- Provision of Diabetic Orthotics and Orthopedic Footwear
We offer certain custom orthotics also known as foot levelers which are used to support the arches of your feet. They are slightly angled and custom made according to your feet.
We also advise certain compression stockings. These are elastic stockings that support your leg firmly and avoid any venous pooling thus avoiding venous disorders like edema and varicose veins.
Whether you are suffering from a minor or a serious foot concern, visit our qualified Chiropodists today to alleviate your foot problems and get the best advice on foot care.